Monday, November 2, 2009

Guess What Month It Is?

It's November, of course! Which means it's
NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH!
It's also Ruthie's birth month. Coincidence? Who knows. But it is a great reminder!
This is my necklace with a message. It has special significance for me.
Let me share with you...
The purple agate is a stone of Strength. It was used anciently in making breastplates of armor. It gives strength and makes the wearer victorious in battle.
The light green amozonite is a stone of Hope and Courage. It was named for Amazon women. Warrior women.
The silver Blessed tag represents what it says. It's a daily reminder of how Blessed I am. How can I look at my beautiful family and not see how truly Blessed I am? In realizing how much I am Blessed, I can move forward with Strength, Courage and Hope.
I am a Mommy Warrior, going to battle.
What is my battle cry?
This!...
I am building My Eternal Family!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is a wonderful necklace with such awesome meanings represented by the stones!

Kim said...

YOU ARE MY HERO!
Sure love ya!

Susie said...

Cute pictures.

Mama Bear said...

That necklace is beautiful and so are your pictures. Are you guys going to the Adoption Walk in SLC? I'm debating but probably won't make a decision until that morning depending on the boss' mood that morning.

Kim said...

This made me cry! You are awesome. I love the necklace and all that it represents. And I LOVE your family photo! There is love there.