Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Joy...

First of all, none of this would even be possible without my Daniel. Without him, I wouldn't be who I am or have what I have!
I love you!
I love Isaac's smile. He has become more independant lately and I am really trying to be happy about it! He also has been doing more "stuff" to help his brother and sister.
Monday night we went to a neighbor's house for H1N1 flu shots for FHE. I know, a shot in the arm is no FHE activity! So Tuesday right before dinner, Sam asked if we could please have FHE tonight! He had a lesson and activity for us. How could I say no to that?
The other day I started whistling a Primary song and Ruthie started to sing it. I tried filming her without her knowing it, but all you could hear was the whistling. So I had her just sing it.
The original words where she seems to slow down are "to live and learn here in families" She says "to live and learn and remember" I think I like her version better.
God gave us families...Loving spouse, independant, helpful, wanting to have Family Home Evening, spontaneous singing families!
I am so grateful for my family and the power that will bind us together for eternity!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Please thank Ruthie for me - that was so beautiful! I tear up almost every time I hear that song! What a wonderful family you have. I love this post :)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Adorable! Love all the updates and family photos (and video!)

We have been sick here in SLC. Today is the first day I haven't wiped Mila's nose 20+ times per day. Let's get together before Christmas if possible! Let me know some dates!