Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Did someone say I needed to post pictures every week? No? Oh, that was me. Well, I obviously didn't do it last week. I feel so out of my loop. But I claim Primary Program Itis. It's serious! But I'm recovered. So here are some shots of the last two weeks. In no particular order. And no days attached...

Isaac built a ship out of blocks. It's a war ship. What is it about boys and fighting??
A beautiful shot of the moon through our trees. I had lunch with my friend Holly who provided me with much needed therapy!
Daniel went to Orlando. I don't do much cooking when he's gone. My kids just aren't that impressed with my cooking. So this is the dish display over a day's time. I love paper plates.
Ruthie turned 6! Because of the aforementioned PPItis, I bought a cake. Sacrilege! I promise to do better next year.
Ruthie got a new bike! Look at that smile!
Dad brought Tshirts back for the kids. Sharks and Crocodiles.
I made a chocolate sheet cake. Mmmm. That was the taste from the corner to make sure no one would die!
And of course I needed to check more of the cake. I did visiting teaching and Parent Teacher Conferences. My kids are awesome at school.
Isaac got a boomerang and the boys had fun throwing it around. I got to visit my friend Kim who just had a beautiful baby girl placed with them a few weeks ago!
And Saturday was full of baptisms and snow and silliness and new snow boots!
Now let's see if I can get back on a daily picture taking thingy!
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are so smart to test out that cake before anyone could possibly die from it. ;) I remember my dad going to Orlando when I was little and he brought me back a Shamu stuffed animal. I still have it! Crazy me. I loved that you came to visit me, thank you! And of course your kids were perfect at school - they're you kids after all! Glad things are getting back to normal. And I love that Daniel will smile for you when you take a picture of him.

Crissy said...

Awesome pictures! Hey....I would love to taste test your chocolate cake next time! Just bring it by and I'll test the whole thing out for you ;)