Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...I hurt my neck. I spent the day with a heating pad and ibuprofin. Actually I spent most of the week like that. Luckily my kids could be my eyes when I had to drive.
Did that scare you? I could turn my head enough to drive. Don't worry.
Tuesday...Ruthie loves chicken noodle soup. I am guessing that's why I have this picture in my camera. I also went to lunch with Holly and had more therapy.
Wednesday...Ruthie was eating more cns when she said, "Look mom, my spoon is sad."
Thursday...We had pack meeting at the fire station. So cool! As we were finishing, the bell rang and they had to leave in the paramedic truck to help someone who needed CPR. Daniel also went to help friends with their computer and came home with 3 dozen fresh from the chickens eggs. Yumm. As you can see, we had to start testing the freshness immediatly. Thanks Amie and Jeff.
Friday...Daniel and I went to dinner and the temple for our date night and the kids got a special treat. They got to go to Sam's friend's house for the evening. His parents were nice enough to want all 3 kids and even offered to do it again.
Saturday...I was dejunking the laundry room and found my sewing machine under some junk. I figured this would be a good time to sew. A blanket for Ruthie, 3 pairs of pants hemmed for me, Daniel's temple pants hemmed and a button finally sewn onto Ruthie's skirt. Yes, you should be impressed!
Sunday...Snow day. All of a sudden it's snowing. And it's even whiter out now. I need to make dinner now so I can go to Priesthood Preview. Man, these kids grow up fast!
Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

I didn't know you hurt your neck! I hope you are feeling better. Awesome pics! I need to dig out my sewing machine and make something.

Kim said...

I hope your neck is feeling better now! That is hilarious that you found your sewing machine and sewed all of those things in the same day - I AM impressed!!