Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...City Pumpkin Walk. Ruthie is a "mom" and Sam is a zombie. Isaac decided to just "walk" with mom and dad. When we got there, Ike got into the spirit (or is it ghost) of it and grabbed a bag from the car to get candy.
Tuesday...The annual Mummy dogs. Sam's was a bloody mess!
Wednesday...Have you tried these from Costco??? Oh My!! So yummy! Ruthie and I tried a sample, because Costco has cool food samples, and we bought some! Wednesday was also our Ward Trunk or Treat. Lots of fun. And a hotbed of germs!
Thursday...This is Ruthie. She was writing her colors in her notebook while I read to the kids. She fell asleep like this. Sam had his Pumpkin Party at school and I had lunch with my friend Kim. Therapy, I tell ya!
Friday...Crazy Hair Day at school. Our district doesn't let the kids dress up so they get to have crazy hair day instead. Aren't they cute?!
Saturday...Halloween. This dress up had an alien, a witch and a zombie. Loads of candy and hair cuts for mom and Ruthie.
Sunday...All the odds and ends were taken care of at church for our Primay Program next Sunday. I can't wait till this time next Sunday. But I also can't wait for the program!! Our Primary kids are awesome! Daniel left town this afternoon. Dinner consisted of wheels and cheese in a box, capri suns and 3 candies each while we watched The Rocketeer!
Have a terrific week!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

I love the Rocketeer! I haven't seen that in a long time! Great pictures :) Hope you have a great week.

Misty said...

I love the pics! The program will be wonderful! You are soooo great!

Kim said...

Nice dinner - I love it - you are such a fun mom!! I love the costumes and especially the "mommy" costume! So cute! Can't wait to hear how your program goes.